Join us April 17th, 2021 at the SAGE Scholars Virtual College Fair!
The SAGE Scholars Virtual College Fair is a one-of-a-kind event dedicated to connecting SAGE Scholars parents and students with member colleges and universities. Families can attend sessions run by experts from member colleges to learn about the new college admissions process, get answers to today's financial aid & FAFSA questions, join a discussion on what college is like now, and hear from experts on how to prepare for college.
The SAGE Scholars Educational Foundation is offering high school seniors attending the Virtual College Fair an opportunity to earn a $1,000 scholarship if they matriculate to a member college or university participating in the Fair. In addition, all attending students will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win one of five $100 Amazon gift certificates. So, sign up early! You will get text and email reminders as the event approaches.
SAGE Scholars Virtual College Fair
Saturday, April 17, 2021
10 AM — 3 PM (EST)
Virtual College Fair Sessions:
- 10:00 to 10:55 AM - The New College Admissions ProcessJoin a panel of SAGE Scholars College Admissions Representatives as they discuss today's college admissions process and answer your top questions.Featuring: Jenn Winge, Dean of Admissions, The College of Wooster & Ashley Polselli, Admissions Counselor, Immaculata University
- 11:00 to 11:55 AM - Today's Financial Aid and FAFSA Learn about the "New FAFSA" and what to expect during the Financial Aid processFeaturing: Christopher Rone, Associate Director of Financial Aid, DePaul University
- 12:00 to 12:45 PM - College During COVID High School Seniors and their families can join a discussion on what to expect & how to prepare to go to college during a pandemic.Featuring: Chris Wystepek, Executive Director for Admissions Outreach and Recruitment and Athletic Liaison, Western New England University & Jake Sarwar, Admission Counselor, King's College & Linda Clune, Senior Associate Director of Admissions, Allegheny College
- 12:00 to 12:45 PM - Preparing for CollegeHigh School Freshman — Juniors and their families can learn about the best ways to prepare for college, the future of the SAT & ACT, and importance of building a student profileFeaturing: Ruth Schauble, Associate Director of Admissions, Whitworth University & Jeffrey Ptak, Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions, Duquesne University & Nicole Levine, Director of Undergraduate Admissions, Springfield College
- 1:00 to 3:00 PM - Meet with SAGE Scholars Colleges & UniversitiesExplore member colleges & universities, attend breakout sessions, and live chat or schedule meetings with admissions counselors.
Registrants will be updated as the event approaches, so keep an eye on your inbox and text notifications.